Who We Are
Our journey started in 1999 when founder Dr. Nagarkar, looked for a way to make clinical trials run better. With a better education taking shape, he started a institute that would focus solely on advancing clinical research. MCRI courses, which are up-to-date with the latest developments and technology, are designed by leaders in the CR industry. Students at MCRI have access to the best facilities under one roof as per DCGI / ICHGCP / international regulatory (eg.: USFDA) guidelines. 80 beds and four-bedded fully equipped ICU manned by qualified physicians round the clock, a hi-tech drug rooms and all other state of art international facilities for Clinical Research and much more along with more than 100 International Phase I to Phase IV Clinical Trials This results in a unique benefit to get a hands-on experience. In a span of 7 yrs. since establishment MCRI feels proud to have achieved:
- Appreciation by various sponsors for the quality of the research being conducted.
- Highest recruiters among most of the trials conducted.
- Audited by various Quality Assurance Teams for various trials
- Awarded as “Star Site by Thrombotic Research Institute”
- Principal Investigator Awarded authorship in 3 clinical trials.
- Conducting not only sponsor initiated trials but also investigator initiated studies and epidemiological studies.
- Successfully completed 9 batches of Post graduated diploma in Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs.
- Successfully completed 2 Batches of Fellowship courses
Raj V. Nagarkar Medical Foundation Pvt. Ltd. is registered Private Limited Company (registration no. U85100MH2008PTC179020) incorporated under Companies Act 1956 (No. 1 of 1956) dated 18.02.2008 to carry on the business to run or manage all types of Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical College, Para-Medical College and Medical Research. We are engaged in research and development of Medical Science by educating and training medical students by establishing various colleges in Social & Educational field.
Manavata Clinical Research Institute’s Vision:
- To become a Global Centre of Excellence in academics by imparting futuristic education and instilling high patterns of discipline through our dedicated staff who shall set global standards, making our students excel in their chosen path, superior and ethically strong, who in turn shall improve the quality of life of the human race.
Manavata Clinical Research Institute Key objectives are:
- To educate students from all over India and other countries so that they become enlightened individually, thereby improving the standards of their families, industry and society.
- To achieve high standards of academic excellence in diverse fields.
- We strive to provide individual attention towards world class quality education and character building.
- To inculcate High Moral, Ethical and Professional Standards among our students and to improve the overall Personality.
- To create leadership for tomorrow in their respective discipline.
- To apply knowledge from the humanities, biological & behavioral science in their functioning as professionals
- To participate as member of the health team in basic care, delivering of curative, preventive promotion & rehabilitative health care services
- To demonstrate interest in activities as a professional organization institute
- To demonstrate basic skills in counselling & nursing patients
- To demonstrate skills in administration & leadership in working with other members of the health community
- To demonstrate competency in carrying out the profession of providing health care to an individual sick and as well as to plan & carry out appropriate action to meet this need
- To provide effective care for maintaining best possible basic care of health in all aspects
- To promote self care in people
- To evaluate effectiveness of professional care
- To assist in research activities in the field of clinical research
- To mobilize community resources & their involvement towards health awareness
- To recognize the need for continuing education for personal & professional development
- To give standard benchmark for ethical clinical practice
- To continue pharmacovigilancec and help in development of new standard care