Fellowship Course in Advanced Clinical Research
Name of the Course: Fellowship Course in Advanced Clinical Research
Course Duration: 1 year [Full Time].
Course Fee: Rs. 1,50,000 Lac INR
- Obtain a clear understanding of Good Clinical Practice and Standard Operating Procedure for Clinical Research and Clinical Data Management
- Provide Individuals / Students / Professionals from Pharmacy, Medical, Nursing, Life Sciences, Research & Development, Clinical Research, Allied areas and Academic fields, a basic to advanced level understanding of various clinical trial processes.
- Enable participation in design, conduct and management of global clinical trials, conducted at multi-centric sites in India and overseas.
- Acquire an understanding of evolving regulatory processes, standards and practices of ICH-GCP in the conduct of different therapeutic trials and in the preparation of submissions to be made to regulatory authorities in India and overseas.
- Support overall clinical trial process electronically by implementing Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system and Project Monitoring.
- Course To accomplish these goals, fellows are supported for 1 year.
Eligibility criteria for candidate for the Award of Fellowship:
- Graduates in Life Sciences/Pharmacy/Biotechnology/MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BDS and BPT, Paramedical and Allied Health Science
Selection Criteria for candidates:
Fellows should be selected in a fair and non-discriminatory manner in accordance with the Equal Opportunities. The selection process will be according to MUHS guidelines:
- The candidate is expected to appear for the multichoice(MCQ) written examination of 100 marks.
- Selected candidates will be called for the interview.
- Ultimately, selection of a candidate for a fellowship will be done by an interview with panel of faculties constituted by the MUHS
Examination paper for selection of candidates for Fellowship:
- Three sets of MCQ paper will be set by the committee of the faculties approved by MUHS & only one paper will be selected by random process on the day of examination.
- Evaluation of the examination conducted will be done by a committee of faculties Merit list & Successful candidates name will appear on the WEB site of MCRI
Scheme of Evaluation:
- The entire course is Credit System based. For each Module, the candidates will be assigned credits for their work by respective Faculty/Institute.
Total Credits: 300
- Minimum Number of Credits for successful completion of program me:-240 credits Breakup of credits
- For each Module (or week) 20 credit points (Total of 100 credits)
- Throughout the course student will be evaluated through questions, observing the understanding, etc. Credits will be allotted at the end of each module.
- Research Project work ( 100 credit point)
- Fellow has to design and conduct a research/study project on a research question under faculty guidance and present/publish and submit it to MUHS.
Theory: (50 Credit points) MCQs
Practicals (50 credit points)
- Exam on Biostatistics. (25 credit points)
- Discussion on journal article (10 credit points)
- Viva (15 credit points)
Announcement of Results:
- Results will be announced on the website and notice board within one week of the conclusion of the examination.
Award of Fellowship:
- Certificates will be awarded by the MUHS after the results will be sent to the MUHS.